Entries to Google Sheet is a WordPress plugin that connects Gravity Forms to Google Sheets. The plugin saves a copy of form entries in a Google Sheet, and updates the Sheet in real-time when entries are received, edited, or deleted.
- Adds a row to a Google Sheet each time a Gravity Form is submitted
The row includes all field values and entry meta values like ID, timestamp, and source URL.
- Inserts all existing entries to a new Sheet the first time a connection is made
Even if you activate Entries to Google Sheet after the form has received entries, the plugin will insert all existing entries when it connects to the Sheet for the first time.
- Edits column headings when Field Labels or Admin labels are edited
Updates the Sheet in response to form changes so the Google Sheet is always in sync with the Gravity Form.
- Saves values in the correct Sheet columns after rearranging or inserting columns
Values are placed in the correct Sheet columns even if the columns have been reordered since the last row was added. You can insert columns and add data to each row, and new rows will still show up with all the values in the right places.
- Adds columns to the Sheet after fields are added to the Gravity Form
If a new field is added to the form after the plugin is setup, a new column is added to the Sheet the next time a row is written. You never have to map fields to columns, not even once. All values are saved in the Sheet even after fields are added or removed from the form.
- Delete rows from the Sheet when entries are deleted
The plugin also re-adds rows to the Sheet if a trashed entry is restored.
- Edit values in the Sheet when entries are edited
Effortless, real-time synchronization is our goal.
Respects Your Privacy
- Does not demand access to your entire Google Drive
Entries to Google Sheet only requests permission to edit Google Drive files it creates. The plugin cannot access, view, or edit any other contents of your Google Drive.