Entries To Google Sheet
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Copy & save your license key in the box at Forms → Settings → Google Sheet
- Visit the Google Sheet tab in the Settings of any Gravity Form
How to Get a License Key
Licenses are for sale at entriestogooglesheet.com
How to Connect a Gravity Form to a Google Sheet
- Obtain a Client ID and Client Secret from Google
Follow Google’s instructions to create OAuth credentials. Obtain a Client ID and Client Secret pair from the Google API Console. Copy and paste them into the corresponding boxes on the Google Sheet tab of the form’s settings, and click Update Settings.
- Provide the Authorized Redirect URI to Google
The Google Sheet tab of the form’s settings provides an Authorized Redirect URI. Copy and paste this into Google’s list of Authorized Redirect URIs for the credentials created in step 1.
- Click the Create Sheet Button
The Create Sheet button will attempt to create a new Sheet at the root of your Google Drive. The first time you click this button, creation will fail, and you will prompted to click a link to give this website access to your Google Drive.
- Click the Link in the Failure Message
Google will prompt you to choose a Google Account and grant the website access to create files inside that account’s Google Drive. After you grant consent, you will be redirected back to the form settings.
- Click the Create Sheet Button Again
After authorizing this website to access your Google Drive, click the Create Sheet button again. A success message will confirm that a new Sheet was created at the root directory of Google Drive.
FAQ: Can I rename and move the Sheet in my Google Drive after it’s created?
- Check the Enabled checkbox and click Update Settings
Once the Sheet is created, use the Enabled checkbox to toggle the addition of new entries on and off.