⚠️ If you are already using a version of this plugin greater than or equal to 2.0.0, you do not need these instructions. This page is for users of versions 1.x.x.
Upgrade from 1.x.x to version 2 by downloading copies of both the latest version of Entries to Google Sheet and Entries to Google Sheet Settings Migrator. Both plugins are available from your Purchase History page. Login to find the View Details and Downloads link.
- Create a database backup of your site in case you mess up step 2.
- Deactivate Entries to Google Sheet 1.2.4. Do not use the Delete link on the plugins page until step 5. The uninstaller will destroy all your settings.
- Install and activate Entries to Google Sheet 2.x.x. Rename the 1.x.x folder or otherwise make sure 2.x.x is uploaded to a different folder.
- Install and activate Entries to Google Sheet Settings Migrator
- Deactivate and Delete Entries to Google Sheet Settings Migrator (It’s OK to use the Delete link for the migrator)
- Delete Entries to Google Sheet 1.2.4. It is safe to use the Delete link on the plugins page that runs the uninstaller for version 1.2.4.
Congratulations, you are done!